Monday, November 28, 2005

Firefox Extensions For Bloggers:
We are always on the lookout for a little extra productivity here at Performancing, let's take a look at some top Firefox Extensions for bloggers..

(Via Performancing.com - Helping Bloggers Succeed.)


There are two extensions here that I did not know about. The first one is the session saver, which is something I've long wanted. The other is the capability to re-arrange tabs. Now it seems I might have a reason to switch to Firefox, away from Safari. That and the little annoyance I had with the gap site. I'm probably going to wait though, for Firefox 1.5, and hopefully not too many extensions are going to be incompatible.

Mozilla and hypocrisy

Right, but what about the experiences that Mozilla chooses to default for users like switching to  Yahoo and making that the default upon ...