Monday, December 04, 2006

Too much reading, too little creativity


0 subscriptions.png
Originally uploaded by awasim.
Too much of my time is spent reading my feeds. Its too easy to add stuff to Google Reader, and their is too little time spent on working on what I read. Too little creativity. And an RSS Aggregator is addictive. So from 156 subscriptions, I went to 0.

I think it might be better to restrict reading on the weekends, and I can do it Netnewswire, with a restricted set of feeds. I'm going to see how that goes.

I removed the subscriptions from Google Reader as I might feel like checking Google Reader. Now their isn't anything to check.

Mozilla and hypocrisy

Right, but what about the experiences that Mozilla chooses to default for users like switching to  Yahoo and making that the default upon ...